About Easy Spiced Apple Butter
This is a super easy apple butter recipe; it still takes time, but nowhere does the amount of time as a class apple butter does.
I love this easy recipe as we go through a lot of apple butter, and I don't always have the time or everything on hand to make my everyday apple butter recipes, so this is my fallback when we run out.
Rate This Recipe
- 6 Medium Apples, Peeled, cored, and cut into 1-inch pieces. ( I use gala and delicious golden apples)
- 1 1/2 Sugar
- 1 1/2 cup Apple Cider
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vingar
- 2 teaspoons Apple pie or pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- In a medium pot, bring everything to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover and simmer until the apples are very tender, about an hour.
- I am using potato masher apples. Simmer uncovered, occasionally stirring until very thick, about 1 1/2 hours over medium heat.
- Let cool totally.
- In blender or food processor, blend until extremely smooth in batches.
- Store in air tight container for up to 2 weeks.
© 2022 Brenda