|Prep time||Ready in||Yields|
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 pinch sugar
- as required salt
- 1/4 portion garlic, optional
- Take a bowl, add egg white, lemon juice, garlic (optional, you can also use pepper, mustard or any other seasonings instead), salt and sugar.
- Whip well using an electric beater or whisk. (If you don’t have a beater or whisk, you can use a mixie for whipping)
- While the beater still running, add the oil slowly in a steady stream.
- Continue whipping until the mixture becomes emulsified and thick.
- Yummy mayonnaise is ready to serve.
© 2020 Amy
Amy (author) on September 16, 2020:
Thanks for your comment Diana. I'm so glad you enjoyed the recipe. If you do try it, let me know how it comes out!
Have a lovely day!
Diana Carol Abrahamson from Somerset West on September 16, 2020:
Thanks for sharing your easy mayo recipe. Will definitely try it soon.
Amy (author) on July 18, 2020:
Hi Lakshmi, I am glad you loved the recipe :)
Lakshmi from Chennai on July 18, 2020:
wow...my favourite...thank you for sharing such a simple method to prepare..
Amy (author) on July 16, 2020:
Hi Abby Slutsky, thank you so much for your valuable comment :)
Abby Slutsky from America on July 16, 2020:
This looks great I make something similar, Fresh mayonaise tastes so much better than the jarred stuff. Thanks for sharing. Welcome to hub.