|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 150 grams all purpose flour
- 15 grams cocoa powder
- 100 grams powdered sugar
- 50 grams condensed milk
- 60 grams butter
- 250 milliliters milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- a pinch salt
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Beat butter, sugar and condensed milk till the mixture becomes fluffy.
- To this mixture, add the sift powders slowly and mix well until no lumps remains
- Add vanilla essence and milk to this batter and beat until it becomes smooth.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree centigrade for 10 minutes.
- Grease the cake tin with butter.
- Transfer the batter to the cake tin.
- Bake at 180 degree centigrade for 30 minutes.
- Cool it on a wire rack and serve it with your favourite frostings.
© 2020 Amy
Amy (author) on August 23, 2020:
Thank you Abby! Nice to hear from you.
Abby Slutsky from America on August 23, 2020:
I have a similar recipe, so I know this recipe will be delicious and moist. I have tried a few variations and they all come out delicious. Thank you for sharing.
Amy (author) on August 04, 2020:
Hi Liza, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this message. Much appreciated. Hope you enjoy the cake if you get around to making it!
Liza from USA on August 04, 2020:
I have never tried to bake an eggless cake. Looking at your recipe, it sounds pretty simple and the ingredients are very commonly used for baking a chocolate cake. Thank you for sharing the recipe, Amy.