A healthy breakfast makes you healthy, active and wise. So don't miss your breakfast. As it improves your power to do work.
- 2 cups All purpose flour
- 1 cup Fresh milk
- 2 table spoon Coco powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 table spoon Baking powder
- 3 table spoon cooking oil
- 1 cup Sugar (powdered)
- 2 table spoon oil (to cook pancakes)
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
Serves 3 t0 5 people
- Mix the all dry ingredient that are salt, flour, coco power & baking powder.
- Put cooking oil & sugar in bowl, mix it well. Then put the flour mixture in it.
- Add milk slowly into batter to get good consistency. Mix it well so that no lump will present.
- Now leave tis mixture for 2 to 3 min.
- Heat the pan, grease it with small amount of oil.
- Pour a small amount of cake batter with help of spatula on hot pan. spread it but make sure it is not thich than half an inch.
- Wait until bubbles on upper side. if they appears it means one side is cooked.
- Then carefully flip it on uncooked side to wait for couple of minutes to cook it completely.
- Similarily make the pan cakes by same procedure from left cake batter.
- To enhance the taste pour honey or chocolate syrup on pan cakes. you can also add some dry fruits or fresh fruit for decoration.
© 2020 salmabibi
Scroll to Continue