I love to bake and try out new recipes like this one. I love this recipe, and I think you will, too.
A friend of mine asked if I would make him some chocolate no-bake cookies after finding out that I like to bake. I told him I would and since I will be seeing him tomorrow I decided to make them today. I had made peanut butter no-bake bars but I don't remember making these cookies. I looked online and found many recipes some even had peanut butter and chocolate. I eventually found this recipe online. It's easy to make and the great thing is that you don't have to bake them. I hope you like this recipe. If you want quick and simple then this recipe is for you.
This recipe makes 29 cookies.
- 8 tablesppons butter
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups oatmeal
- In a saucepan, combine the butter, cocoa powder, milk, and sugar. Stir together.
- On medium heat bring to a boil and stir frequently.
- When it comes to a boil then boil for 3 minutes.
- Then remove from heat stir in the oatmeal.
- Use a cookie scoop and scoop the cookies on a greased cookie sheet (or you can use wax paper or foil). Let sit for an hour before eating.
Lisa Jane (author) from Maine on February 27, 2021:
Umesh Chandra Bhatt from Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, India on February 27, 2021:
Easy and useful.