EASY CHEESY CHICKEN DOUGHNUTS RECIPE
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
1 hour 15 min
- 1/2 cup Chicken, boiled & minced
- 1 cup Potato, boiled & mashed
- 1/4 cup Onion, chopped
- 1 tea spn Salt
- 1/4 tea spn Black Pepper Powder
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- 2 cups Olive Oil
- 2 Egg Yolk
- 1 & 1/2 cup Bread crumbs
- 1 tea spn Red Chilli Flakes
- Take a big bowl & add potatoes, chicken, onion, red chilli flakes, salt, black pepper powder & cheese to it.
- Mix it nicely.
- Take a piping bag & pour the mix to it.
- Take a baking tray & spread the butter paper on it.
- Now cut the front portion of the piping bag.
- Make doughnut shaped rings on it with the help of a piping bag.
- Let it rest into the freezer for 30 mins.
- After 30 mins remove it from the freezer.
- Take a small bowl & add egg yolks to it.
- Add little salt & black pepper to it.
- Beat it with the help of a fork.
- Take a plate & spread bread crumbs to it.
- Dip the doughnuts one by one in the egg mix & then coat it with bread crumbs.
- Heat up the oil.
- Deep fry all the doughnuts till golden brown & crispy.
- Serve hot with Tomato Ketchup