Dry prawns plain curry
Dry prawns plane curry is simple and tasty curry. It's quite different compared to other curries. The main spices used in most curry are coriander, curry leaves, and sour ingredients like tamarind... which we no need to add in this particular recipe of mine.
Ready in :- 25
Yields :- 2
- 1 scoop spoon or serving spoon dray prawns (Shrimps)
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder (cayenne)
- 3 tsp grated coconut
- 1 garlic clove
- Salt to taste
- Water as needed
- Take a pan heat for few minutes and roast dry prawns over low flame till it's shell turns crispy.
- Remove the pan from the flame and keep it aside for room temperature.
- Add roasted prawns, grated coconut, turmeric powder, chilli powder, and garlic clove to a mixer grinder. Grind it well.
- Bring this mixture to a boil, add water based on the consistency that you want, add salt while cooking, and let it boil over medium flame for ten minutes, and turn off the flame.
- Serve the curry with rice and enjoy the food.