This is Kiwi. Passionate writer who loves to write about different topics and likes to share and help others with simple tips.
- 1 egg
- 120g soft butter
- 125g icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 250g flour
- pinch of salt
- strawberry jam
- In a bowl, mix well the butter, sugar, vanilla, salt, and lemon juice until you get a whitish creamy mixture. Then, add the egg and mix again.
- Add the flour and baking powder. Mix everything well until you get a smooth dough.
- Make a ball and place it in the fridge for about 1 hour. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Then, flour the worktop and spread out the dough. It should be neither thin nor thick.
- Cut the shapes you want using the small molds. When you finish take the half of the whole obtained biscuit, and put a hole in the center of it. The other half will be filled with jam.
6. Place your biscuit in the oven for 10 min. Do not over Browning it.
7. Let it cool and start filling with jam. Paste every piece with its pair which has a hole in the center.
8. Sprinkle icing sugar and your biscuit is ready.
© 2021 kiwi berry
kiwi berry (author) on May 05, 2021:
Yeah they are so yummy.
You too have a nice day thank you
Rozlin from UAE on May 05, 2021:
Jam filled are my favorite. Thanks for sharing the recipe dear.
Have a good day or night.