Delicious Chicken Haleem Recipe. Haleem is one of the original "generous dishes", meaning it is always prepared with the intention of sharing. Haleem is an important dish cooked during the Pakistani festivals of Muharram and Ramadan. And it tastes great. Haleem is cooked in beef or mutton but if you want to avoid red meat for any reason, chicken haleem can be great. This dabba style is delicious chicken Haleem recipe. You can make this delicious chicken haleem in just 30 minutes by following my recipe and you can enjoy the delicious chicken haleem.
How to make Halee
- Wash wheat and all lentils with clean water. Soak in water as needed. Now remove the excess water from the wheat, boil it with fresh water. Add 1 tablespoon of salt and mix with a wooden spoon. When it boils, add of baking soda.
- Take a heavy pot and add ghee and cooking spices - cloves, sesame leaves, and green cardamom. When the spices start slipping, add the ginger and garlic paste until the color turns brown.
- Add all the powdered spices, green chili paste, turmeric powder, and cook till half did, and then add the fried onions. Drain the water from the lentils and add to the chicken along with the chicken. Add salt at this stage.
- Cook until the chicken is soft and combined with the lentils and thickens inconsistency.
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onions and fry until golden brown, now remove brown onions and spread them on a piece of paper. Leave until crisp.
- In a serving bowl, add the chopped coriander leaves, chopped mint leaves, chopped green chilies, ginger julienne, roasted cumin, and allspice powder. Serve hot.
- Check for cooking and choose bread or boiled rice
hira (author) from faisalabad on June 25, 2021:
Thank you Dear ISHIKA MEHERE
ISHIKA MEHERE from NAGPUR on June 25, 2021:
That looks yummy