|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 1 Carrot, finely chopped
- 3 large boiled potato, mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- salt to taste
- coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup maida
- water, as required
- 1 cup breadcrumbs, crushed
- oil, deep fry
- 4 buns
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 cabbage, chopped
- In a pan, add butter, chopped vegetables and toss it well till they become soft.
- Mash the boiled potatoes and mix it well with the tossed vegetables in the pan.
- Add red chilli powder, garam masala, salt to taste and mix everything well.
- Now add chopped coriander leaves.
- Remove the mixture in the bowl and keep it aside till it cools down.
- Now start making tikkis with the help of your hands and give it a proper flatter round shape.
- Make the tikki's of all the batter of keep them aside.
- Now make the maida slurry in a bowl (maida + water) a little thick batter.
- Now take some breads and crush them into the mixer and keep them aside into a bowl.
- Now deep tikki's into the slurry first and then into the bread crumbs and coat bread properly. and do the same process for all the tikki's and keep it aside.
- Now, take a pan add oil and deep fry all the tikki's till golden brown in colour and crisp.
- Cut the buns into two parts.
- Take the bottom half of bun and apply ketchup on it. put one sliced tomato, one onion, some cabbage and place tikki on it and add some mayonnaise on top of tikki.
- And close the burger with the top half of the bun and grill it into the grilled machine or bake it on pan from both the side.
- And serve hot with ketchup.
© 2022 Rinky
Scroll to Continue