Delicious and simple recipes for cooking lovers. Cook with love, and you will certainly succeed!
Salmon salads are distinguished by their exquisite taste. No wonder this fish is considered royal. It was the salmon that was served to the monarchs.
Salmon is considered not only a delicacy,but also a very useful food. Despite its fat content, experts in healthy nutrition make it on the list of foods that you can eat as much as you want, and not get fat. This fish, in addition to a huge number of minerals, contains melatonin, which helps to rejuvenate the body's cells and strengthens the immune system. According to research, eating 30 grams of salmon a day helps to smooth out wrinkles around the eyes, on the hands and neck.
|Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 4 pcs egg yolk
- 200 g smoked salmon
- 200 ml vegetable oil
- 40 g cucumber
- 20 g radish
- 20 g arugula
- 10 g seeds
- 8 pcs quail eggs
- 20 g mustard
- 1 pcs limon
- 2 pcs apples (sour)
- 10 g onion-sibulet
- to taste mayonnaise
1. Combine the yolks with lemon juice and mustard. Add salt and whisk.
2. Gently pour in the vegetable oil, stirring constantly. It is necessary that the mixture in its consistency becomes similar to the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Chop the onion-sibulet.
4. Boil quail eggs, peel and cut into quarters.
5. Peel the apples and remove the seeds. Transfer to a blender and grind to a puree.
6.For the sauce, add the chives and applesauce to the mayonnaise.
7. Cut the salmon fillet into thin strips.
8. In a dry frying pan, fry the peeled sunflower seeds.
9. Use a vegetable peeler to cut the cucumbers into strips.
10. Cut the radish into slices.
11. Wash and dry the arugula.
12.Put a couple of spoons of apple-mayonnaise sauce on the bottom of the plate.
13. In a separate bowl, mix the arugula and all the other vegetables, pour olive oil. Put this mixture on a plate with the sauce. Top with salmon slices, quail eggs, and sprinkle with seeds.