This is Kiwi. Passionate writer who loves to write about different topics and likes to share and help others with simple tips.
- 250g dates
- 1/2 liter milk
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- chocolat biscuit
- First, you blend the dates until having a sticking dough.
- Then, add milk and mix everything out.
- Pour the mixture in a pot and add sugar, vanilla and corn starch.
- Put the pot on the stove and stir until the mixture thickens.
- Turn off the heat, and pour it into individual molds or in a big one. Garnish with crushed biscuit.
- Place the molds aside to cool. Then, put them in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Serve your flan and enjoy.
© 2021 kiwi berry