Bihari Qima (mince)
Bihari mince (mince) is slightly different in taste from Bihari mince. Bihari Qama is often offered as a central curriculum. This roasted meat is made by mixing it with spices. Roast it and steam the charcoal. Served well with Bihari Kima Naan or boiled rice, served as dinner,
- Put beef mince, raw papaya paste, salt, coriander powder, cumin, hot spices, red chili powder, chopped green chilies, ginger-garlic paste, yogurt in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Cover and leave for two hours.
- Heat oil in a pan, add steamed minced meat and fry.
- Cover the lid and cook for ten to fifteen minutes until the oil level rises.
- Add yogurt, stir, cover the lid and fry for about a minute.
- Add chopped coriander, chopped green chilies, and steam the charcoal to taste. And then serve it with bread. Enjoy!