Bihari Qima( mince) is slightly different in taste from a Bihari Qima; Bihari Qima is often offered as a central curriculum. This roasted meat is made by tying it with spices. Fry it and steam it charcoal. Serves well with Bahari Kima Naan or Abla with Mercury, served as dinner, and even if served as breakfast.
- Put beef mince, raw papaya paste, salt, coriander powder, cumin, hot spices, red chili powder, chopped green chilies, ginger-garlic paste, yogurt in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Cover and leave for two hours.
- Heat oil in a pan, add steamed minced meat, and fry.
- Cover the lid and cook for ten to fifteen minutes until the oil level rises.
- Add yogurt, stir, cover the lid and fry for about a minute.
- Add chopped coriander, chopped green chilies, and steam the charcoal to taste. And then serve it with bread.