I am sharing my delicious d secret recipe of pink sauce pasta.
- In a deep kadai, heat water add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon oil, bring to a boil, add pasta and cook for about 90%.
- Transfer the boiled pasta in a steel Stainer to reserve water, add some more oil to avoid sticking and keep aside for further use.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions and cook till translucent. add capsicum and boiled sweet corn
- Heat butter in another pan, add 4 teaspoon of maida and continuously stir it on simmer for 1 minute, so that lumps didn't form. [NOTE- Main step here is add some ghee if lumps are not dissolved.]
- Add 1/2 cup of milk at normal temperature and stir it continuously so that lumps not formed and after that add 1/2 cup more of milk and stir it well.[NOTE- add 1/8 cup of water]
- After a good boil, add chilli flakes, some salt, oregano and black pepper and mix 2 teaspoon of pizza sauce and 2 teaspoon of tomato ketchup and mix well.
- Now add fried vegetables into the prepared sauce and mix well.
- Add boiled pasta into the sauce and cover the lid and cook for 1 minute on simmer.
- Garnish it with chiili flakes, oregano and processed chesse and serve hot and enjoy with family.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
For boiling Pasta:
- 2 cups pasta
- 4 cups water, to boil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon oil
For Pink Sauce:
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 teaspoons maida
- 1 cup milk, more if needed
- chilli flakes
- salt, to taste
- black pepper
- 2 teaspoons pizza sauce
- 2 teaspoons tomato ketchup
To toss veggies:
- 1 small capsicum, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet corn, boiled
- chilli flakes
- processed chesse
Scroll to Continue
- Boil the pasta, 90% rest will cook in a sauce
- Don't over cook it.
- While making white sauce add some ghee if it start curdling.
- While making white sauce, add some water with milk, because more of milk made it thicker.
© 2022 Rinky