|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
8 hours 15 min
Serves 6 people
- 6-8 lbs rump or chuck roast
- 2 packets onion soup mix
- 2 cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 yellow onion, chopped into large pieces
- 2 cups carrots, peeled and chopped into large pieces
- 2 cups potatoes, cut into large pieces
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled, whole
- Place onion pieces onto the bottom of the crock pot. Top with cream of mushroom soup.
- Place meat in the crock pot and top with onion soup packets.
- Cook on high 4-6 hours or low 6-8 hours or until meat is falling part and easily shredded with a fork.
- In the last two hours of cooking, add carrots and potatoes to the crock pot around the meat.
- Remove the veggies when they are cooked to your liking and then break apart or shred the meat with a fork.
- Serve over rice, egg noodles or on it's own. Enjoy!
What Do You Think?
© 2022 Lisa Bean
Scroll to Continue