Adnan loves to eat and tries to make new dishes. He enjoys sharing his favourite recipes with his online readers.
The recipe is pretty and simple that's the beauty of it. The recipe of crispy chicken nuggets kebabs served with a sweet and spicy taste.
- 400gms boneless chicken
- 2 medium sized boiled potatoes
- 1 small onion
- 1 teaspoon of ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 2 tablespoon of corn flour
- 2 tablespoon of rice flour
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 2 cup bread crumbs
- Corn flakes
- Oil for frying
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- First chopped chicken with onion in a small chopper. Add boiled and mashed potatoes in it along with all spices.
- Add egg, corn flour and rice flour too. Blend well.
- Let the mixture rest for 15-20 minutes in freezer.
- Next, remove the mixture from freezer and start making the kebabs by greasing the hand well with oil.
- Dip the kebabs in beaten egg then coat with corn flakes and bread crumbs mix.
- In frying pan, add oil and shallow fry until it becomes golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2022 Adnan