Brenda is a homegrown Southern woman, mom to three beautiful kids, and wife to the man of her dreams. She loves cooking for her family.
Crab Deviled Eggs
About Crab Topped Devil Eggs
I was trying out new deviled egg recipes looking for something new but still had that classic deviled egg flavor that everyone loves, so I tried mixing my two favorite things, deviled eggs, and crab, and fell in love with these, and I'm sure you will also.
Rate This Recipe
- 6 Eggs, Hard boiled
- 4 Tablespoons Mayo
- 2 teaspoons Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Sweet pickle relish
- 1 Tablesppon Celery, Finely chopped
- 1 Green onion, Finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1/2 cup Jumbo lump crap, Picked though
- Cut eggs in half. Remove yolk and place in a bowl. Place egg whites on a plate.
- Smash yolks with a fork, add the white part of onion, mayo, relish, mustard, creole seasoning. Mix well.
- In another bowl mix, crab meat and green part of onion.
- Spoon egg mixture into the whites of the eggs where the yolk was, and top with a spoon full of crab meat repeat for all egg whites.
- Serve right away or chill for a hour in the refrigerator.
© 2022 Brenda