About Crab Boil Boiled Peanuts
I love Boiled Peanuts; if I see a roadside stand or see them in a gas station, I will buy them. One of the roadside stands I stopped at had a crab boil Boiled terrific peanuts. So I had to make my version of them. I know the is a snack stable in my house.
Rate This Recipe
- Water, To cover and boil peanuts
- 2 pounds Jumbo Raw In Shell Peanuts
- 1 bag Crab Boil Seasoning
- 4 Tablespoons Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Cajun Seasoning
- 2 cloves Garlic, Smashed
- 1/4 cup Favorite Hot sauce
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Wash peanuts in clean water. Add everything to a large pot, cover with water, and stir till combined.
- Over high heat, bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and boil for 4 hours or longer until they are as soft as you like. Add water as needed, and taste halfway through cooking to check the salt level. Add more if needed.
- Drain and enjoy.
© 2022 Brenda