I enjoy experimenting in the kitchen and sharing my favourite recipes with the world.
For once without chocolate, but with cocoa powder and espresso, these cookies crunch quickly. Ideal for a coffee break.
|Preparation||Baking in the oven||Refrigeration||Total time|
2 h 15 min
- pieces 100 g of butter, soft
- 80 g of sugar
- 1 egg
- 220 g made with flour
- 50 g of cocoa powder
- 0,4 l express
- granulated sugar to decorate
- chopped pistachios to decorate
- Froth the butter with the sugar and orange zest for approx. 5 minutes with an electric mixer. Stir in the egg and coffee first, then the flour and cocoa powder a little at a time. Fill a pastry bag with a star spout number 18. Form the biscuits on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. To taste, sprinkle with chopped sugar and pistachios. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 190 ° C. Bake in the centre of the oven for approx. 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
You may be interested to read
- Homemade Pomegranate Liqueur - - Special food
Homemade Pomegranate Liqueur, an easy recipe for a homemade liqueur to prepare, pack and give to friends for Christmas. Easy to make
- Pumpkin And Courgette Soup - Quick and Easy - Special Food
Pumpkin and courgette soup, a light and delicate vegetable-based dish perfect to prepare with cold first courses. to warm up a little...
- Family Food: Turmeric for weight loss: here are the slimming properties of turmeric
- Family Food: Wheat germ oil: an excellent remedy for skin and hair care
special food (author) from Italy on December 02, 2020:
Yes. try it!
Lakshmi from Chennai on December 02, 2020:
quick and easy recipe.