I am a pastry chef. My passion is baking mouthwatering sweet treats and desserts.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
1 hour 15 min
Serves up to 12 people
- 250g butter on roomtemperature
- 250g flour
- 250g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 15g vanilla sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 15g baking powder
- Preheat the oven on 160 degrees C/ 320 degrees F. Prepare your metal baking mold with butter, in case you use a silicon one you don't need to do anything.
- Mix the butter, sugar, salt & vanilla sugar together until it's a smooth mass. Add the eggs one by one until they are fully mixed in the batter.
- Add the flour and baking powder in the batter until it's mixed. Then put the cake batter in your baking mold and spread it out evenly.
- Bake the cake for about 60 minutes until it has a gold brown color. Take the cake out of the oven once it's ready and let it rest.
- Bon Appetit and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Did you like the Classic Vanilla Cake?
Scroll to Continue