Hi foodies, I am Urwa khan, my Lasagna rolls are saucy, cheesy, and definitely satisfy the craving for lasagna, but they are way easier.
How to make classic Lasagna:
For this recipe, we are making thick, meaty pasta sauce and layering that with noodles and cheese. Here’s the run-down:
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
1 hour 20 min
- Start by boiling the sheet: Put water in a large pot and put it on the stove over high heat. Boil twelve to thirteen sheets of lasagna noodles. Add two teaspoons of oil to the water so that the sheets do not stick together. Now boil the noodles for ten minutes.
Drain the water after it is well cooked. Now put oil in another dish and put the noodles in this dish.
- Meat sauce: To make the red meat sauce, put two teaspoons of oil and two cloves of garlic in a pan on a medium film and cook for 30 seconds. Chop a large onion and let it simmer for two minutes. Cook on medium flame.
Boil the chicken boneless with ginger garlic paste and salt and shred it in a pan and cook for a few minutes. Now add pasta sauce and spices.
Mix these spices well and cook on high flame for five to six minutes. Do not dry the mixture at all, just slightly dry. Add a teaspoon of Italian seasoning in it and mix well and take it off the stove.
- Cheese mixture: In a bowl, add ricotta cheese, salt, and pepper powder and mix well. Add an egg and two cups of mozzarella cheese and mixed it in.
- Topping: Spread four to five tablespoons of cheese mixture on each noodle sheet and spread four to five tablespoons of red meat sauce.
(You can increase or decrease the quantity of cheese and sauce to your liking).
Finally, roll them up.
- Baking: Spread the pasta sauce in the dish. Top with lasagna noodles. And spread the meat sauce on top. Bake at 350 F or 180 C for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, spread the mozzarella cheese on top of the noodles. Broil 2-3 minutes to melt the cheese. And then Serve
- 4-5 liter boiling water
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 12-13 lasagna noodles, sheet
For meat sauce:
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 2 garlic, chopped
- 1 large, onion
- 420g chicken, bonless
- 2 ½ cups pasta sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoons blackpaper
- 1 ½ teaspoons red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon sauce/chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
For cheese Mixture:
- 475g ricotta cheese
- ¼ teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoons black paper
- 1 egg
- 2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 4-5 tablespoons cheese mixture, per sheet
- 4-5 tablespoons meat sauce, per sheet
- 13 by 9-inch Dish
- ½ cup pasta sauce
- 1 cup meat sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
© 2021 Urwa
Urwa (author) from East County & Cooking and Baking Expert on April 03, 2021:
InshAllah ... bundle of thanks :-)
Rozlin from UAE on April 02, 2021:
well explained, it's a mouth watering recipe. I will try insha Allah. :)
Urwa (author) from East County & Cooking and Baking Expert on April 02, 2021:
Bundle of thanks :-)
Devika Primić from Dubrovnik, Croatia on April 02, 2021:
I love this idea of making lasagna. One of my favorite meals.