|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
Serves 4-5 people
I'm actually not a big fan of food or beverages that has a chocolate flavor, yet the result of this recipe makes me crave for it some reason. Chocolate Crinkle Cookies are only one of those exemplary treats that everybody cherishes! These are totally delicate, sodden, and chewy and they have a rich chocolate flavor. It is rich in chocolate flavor matched with a sweet external layer of powdered sugar to entirely complement it. Also, these have a delicately good texture. Soft and cakey treats are rolled around in powdered sugar. At the point, when they bake the dough, it rises and the chocolate batter looks out in minimal crinkled gaps underneath the white sugar.
Here are the reasons why you should try these chocolate moist crinkle cookies:
- Super sodden
- Very Soft
- Crisp crackly edges
- Extra thick
- They dissolve in your mouth
These chocolate treats are nothing new or earth-shattering, yet this recipe will make it a one of a kind, it is perfect!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (115g) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
For the outer layer (rolling):
- 3 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- Whisk the flour, salt, baking soda, cocoa powder together in a large bowl. After mixing the ingredients, set it aside.
- In another bowl, using a mixer, mix the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar together on medium-high speed until it becomes fluffy.
- In another bowl beat the egg and vanilla at high speed.
- On low speed, slowly mix the dry ingredients and the wet ingredients. Cover dough tightly with a plastic wrap and chill it for at least 2 hours.
- Remove cookie dough from the refrigerator and set it aside into room temperature for at least 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 177°C.
- Scoop and make a ball of dough then roll each ball in granulated sugar, then generously in the confectioners’ sugar.
- Place the dough into the tray. Bake the cookies for 12 minutes or until you achieve your desired outcome.
- Cool the cookies and we’re done!
© 2020 Mia Ford