Hello, I am Shikha. I enjoy creating engaging and informative content for readers.
Chocolate Biscuit Cake At Home Without Oven:
The recipe for biscuit cake is quite easy to prepare at home. I tried a lot of recipes during the lockdown period. I love to cook food and when I have nothing to do on my weekends I love to try new recipes. Biscuit cake recipe is one of my lockdown recipe that turned out to be very tasty and easy to make.
Do try this recipe and let me know your feedback.
- Biscuits 300 grams
- Milk 1 cup
- Powder sugar ½ cup
- Eno or Baking Soda (Use Eno if you don’t have baking soda)
- 1 tbsp instant coffee powder
- Chocolate Syrup
How to Make:
- Break the biscuits up slightly and add them to the mixer.
- Grind to a fine powder.
- Grab the bowl of biscuit powder.
- Add Eno/Baking soda, powder sugar, coffee powder, and combine.
- Add milk to it gradually.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients to make a smooth batter.
- Then use a cake tin and grease it with butter and dust it with flour.
- Fill the tin 3/4, tap it to let the air out.
- Preheat a pan for five minutes.
- After that, put the cake tin inside the pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes with the lid closed.
- After 35 minutes, insert a toothpick and check if it comes out clean then the cake is properly baked.
- Remove the cake from the baking pan, then let it cool.
- Then you can pour chocolate syrup on the cake.
- Slice the cake into pieces, then enjoy after letting it cool completely.
The biscuit cake is ready.
Whipped cream and icing can be used to garnish the cake to make it look like store-bought cake.
© 2022 ShikhaS