- Wheat Flour ( Maida) - 1 cup + 1 tbsp (170 gms)
- 3/4 cup sugar (150 gms)
- Ripe bananas- 3 medium size
- Refined Oil- ¾ Cup + 1 tbsp (175ml)
- Cocoa Powder— 2 tsps
- Baking soda- 3/4 tsp
- Baking Powder— 1 tsp
- Vanilla Essence- 1 tbsp
- Eggs- 3
- Crush the banana, add sugar and beat it until sugar is melted.
- Melt about half of the sugar, then add three eggs and beat until smooth.
- Sieve the maida, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda in a sieve until the sugar is completely melted.
- Now add the Vanilla Essence, Oil Pour Flour, Cut & Fold Method
- The batter should not be mixed with the spatula as usual, and even in reverse. When combined, the air inside the beating does not dissipate.
- Now lay the buttercream on the cake tray, put buttercream on it and pour over the cake mixture.
- 10 minutes at 180 degrees. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and bake at 180 degrees for 50 minutes.
- After that, the tooth-pick will come out clean and the cake will be perfectly baked, otherwise bake for another 10 minutes.
- Keep the cake in the mold until it has cooled, then cut the buttercream in the desired shape.
Those without oven
- Pour sand or salt in any wide bowl, stand inside, heat the bowl for 10 minutes
- Then bake the cake and bake the lid on the flame for 50- minutes, then flip the toothpick and clean until it comes out clean.
- When it comes to cake, follow the measurements
- When the eggs are cold, the cake does not boil properly
- When mixing the cake, slide the batter into the center of the dough and then place the dough on the other side. Cut & Flow Method
Carrie Lee Night from Northeast United States on May 05, 2020:
I love chocolate banana cake, I had it for the first time on a cruise :) Thank you sharing :)
Scroll to Continue