This chicken recipe is pretty easy to make as most of the sauces can be easily brought in the market. It is also very healthy as it has large portions of baby corns. It tastes great and children just love this chicken. It can be served as main course or as a snack what ever is your liking. It is made in just 2 Tbsp of olive oil so it doesn't have much fat in it. Since it is for 4 person so that comes to about half a Tbsp of oil per person which is very less for any kind of main dish in the dinner or lunch
To make spice paste:
1. Yellow Curry Paste: 6 Tbsp
2. Yogurt: Plain low fat 150 ml/ 5 fl oz.
3. Coriander / Cilantro: Fresh, handful, chopped.
4. Coriander / Cilantro: To Garnish.
5. Water: 425 ml / 14 fl oz.
6. Thai Basal Leaves: Fresh, handful shredded
7. Thai Basal Leaves: To Garnish.
For Stir Fry:
1. Chicken Breasts: 2, skinless and boneless.
2. Oil: 2 Tbsp, olive oil / vegetable oil / peanut oil.
3. Onions: 2 medium size cut in to wedges.
4. Baby corns: 180 grams / 6 oz.
5. Garlic cloves: 2
1. First of all make a spice paste, take a pan or a wok.
2. Stir fry the yellow curry paste for couple of minutes.
3. Now add yogurt, water, cilantro and Thai basal leaves.
4. Now add water and bring it to boil.
5. Turn heat to low and let it simmer for couple of minutes.
6. Now in another wok / pan heat oil.
7. Stir fry onions for a minute.
8. Add garlic and fry for another couple of minutes.
9. Add chicken in this and let it cook.
10. Cut the baby corn lengthwise in to two and add in the chicken mixture.
11. Stir fry for few minutes till chicken and baby corns are tender.
12. Now to chicken add the water with spice paste and bring to boil.
13. Reduce heat and simmer for couple of minutes.
14. Garnish with chopped coriander (cilantro) and shredded Thai basal leaves.
15. Serve hot.
More Cooking Hubs by Me
- Prawn and Pineapple Tikka
Prawn and Pineapple Tikka is one of very tasty dish. Pineapple gives this dish a definitely tangy taste while prawns are hot and spicy. This dish is not only healthy as it not only has prawns but also combine meat with fruit, but is also very yummy a
- Butter Chicken
Butter chicken and Tandoori Chicken was invented Kundan Lal Gujral in 1920 by just before the independence of India from British. They soon got very popular and right now one of the most popular of all Indian Chicken dishes. The inventor migrated to
- Railway Pork
Pork is red meat and is not very healthy. Also pork has lots of fat in it so pork should be eaten with restrain. Railway pork is an authentic Indian recipe which contains pork with lots of vegetables. It is very tasty and easy to cook. Ingredients ar
- Ginger Chicken Wings
Chicken is probably the most eaten meat all over the world. Chicken is healthy and delicious. It is easy to cook and is available easily everywhere. This recipe involves a very good combination of ginger and chicken. It is as healthy as most other ch
- Kashmiri Lamb Chops
The Kashmiri lamb chops is one of the specialty of the region and most Kashmiri people are very fond of lamb and mutton. These lamb chops are cooked in a very unique way as first they are boiled in milk and they are fried. Boiling in milk makes them
Indian Chef (author) from New Delhi India on March 05, 2013:
Thanks Marissa for checking out my page.
Marissa Buhalog on March 05, 2013:
I like chicken curry very much,with your blog i can cook this in Indian way.
Indian Chef (author) from New Delhi India on February 10, 2013:
Thanks A bowe
A. Bove from New York on February 10, 2013:
Want. Now. I'm going to break a tooth gnawing on my iPad screen.
Indian Chef (author) from New Delhi India on February 07, 2013:
flashmakeit from usa on February 05, 2013:
You are a good chef and I just love curry chicken with rice.
Indian Chef (author) from New Delhi India on January 22, 2013:
julia on January 21, 2013:
i might make it soon
Indian Chef (author) from New Delhi India on March 04, 2012:
iruvanti from U.S.A on March 04, 2012:
Nice step by step instructions.