A homemaker mixing some ingredients and turning them into delicious recipes with a lot of nutritional value. Recipes are very simple to try.
Who doesn't love Pizza? I hope everyone does love pizza! here's an easy Chicken Mushroom Pizza recipe which is ultimately delicious!
- Plain flour 300gms
- Salt 1/4 teaspoon
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Yeast 1 teaspoon
- Oil 2 Tbspoon
- Egg 1
- Water to knead the dough
- Boneless Chicken 1 cup
- Pizza sauce 4 Table spoon
- BBQ sauce 2 Table spoon
- Red chili flakes(optional) 1 Table spoon
- Capsicum 1cup
- Onion (cut in rings) half
- Cherry tomatoes 5-6 cut in slices
- Mushrooms half cup (sauté in 1 tea spoon of oil)
- Fresh Mozzarella cut in slices 1
- Cheddar cheese 1 cup
- Few Basil leaves for topping
To Marinate Chicken
- Oil 1 tablespoon
- Ginger garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice 1 teaspoon
- Chicken tikka masala 1 teaspoon
- Knead the dough for pizza base.
- Let it sit covered in a warm place for 2 hours or untill it is doubled in size.
- Split the dough in to two balls.
- Roll out the dough into large thin rounds using a rolling pin.
- Place the rounds onto two baking sheets or foil paper in a baking tray.
- Pre heat the oven at 180°C
- Now spread the pizza sauce and bbq sauce on to pizza bases with the back of spoon.
- If u want ur pizza to be spicy sprinkle red chilli flakes over the sauce at this point.
- Then add the prepared chicken, mushrooms and all the veggies
- Now scatter cheddar cheese and put mozzarella slices over the top.
- And bake it for 12 -15 minutes.
- Serve with few basil leaves on the top and enjoy you delicious pizza!
This content reflects the personal opinions of the author. It is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and should not be substituted for impartial fact or advice in legal, political, or personal matters.
© 2021 Marwah Altaf
Marwah Altaf (author) on April 23, 2021:
Thank you so much Maria Giunta
Maria Giunta from Sydney, Australia on April 22, 2021:
This looks tasty and easy to make. I have trouble with making dough so I'll give your recipe a try. Thanks for sharing an easy pizza recipe Marwah.