- Chicken breast boneless 1/2 kg
- Ginger Garlic paste 1 Table spoon
- Green chilies 4 small
- Lemon juice 2 Table spoon
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper 1/4th tea spoon
- White Pepper 1tea spoon
- Cream 2 Table spoon
- Yogurt 3 Table spoon
- Mayonnaise 2 Table spoon
- Oil 2 Table spoon
To Grill Chicken Malai Boti
- Blend ginger garlic paste, green chilies and lemon juice in a blender.
- In a bowl add this mixture along with cream, yogurt ,mayonnaise, salt, whitepaper, black pepper and oil.
- Now put the boneless chicken in the marinade and leave it for at least an hour.
- Now thread the chicken cubes in skewers.
- Grill in a preheated oven at 180°C for 15 to 18 minutes or until soft.
- When the chicken is half done spray some more oil on it if u like.
- If you are using wooden skewers soak them first before using.
To Smoke Chicken Malai Boti
- In a deep pot put the Chicken Botis.
- Put the foil in the middle and place hot coal on the foil, leaving the top of the foil open to allow the smoke to penetrate.
- Pour 2-3 drops of oil on the hot coal.
- Immediately cover the pot with a lid for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve the chicken skewers with Naan, Fresh salad and your choice of dip and enjoy.
© 2021 Marwah Altaf
Marwah Altaf (author) on May 01, 2021:
Thank you for your support. Have a blessed Ramadan to you too
Rozlin from UAE on April 30, 2021:
This recipe sounds delicious. Thank you for sharing marwah. Have a blessed Ramadan.