A homemaker mixing some ingredients and turning them into delicious recipes with a lot of nutritional value. Recipes are very simple to try.
- Chicken broth 1 cup
- Chicken breast cut in thin strips 1cup
- Heavy cream 1cup
- Garlic cloves 2 finely minced
- Egg yolk 1
- Grated cheese 1cup
- Salt and blackpepper to taste
- Fettuccine pasta boiled 3 cups
- Parsley for garnish
- Bring the chicken strips to boil in a saucepan over medium heat till its tender.
- Now set it a side.
- Bring the chicken broth to a boil.
- Cook until it is reduced by half.
- Add in the cream and garlic mince.
- When the mixture comes to a simmer reduce the heat to low.
- Beat the egg yolk and slowly whisk half of the cream mixture to warm the eggs.
- Turn off the heat and whisk the egg mixture into a cream sauce.
- Put half cup of cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the chicken strips into the sauce.
- Now put the boiled hot pasta back into a pan.
- Pour the cream sauce over it and stir well.
- Cover and let it sit for a minute.
- Add the remaining cheese on top.
- Again stir well.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
© 2021 Marwah Altaf
Marwah Altaf (author) on April 23, 2021:
Thank you Patty Poet
Patty Poet from Suffolk, VA on April 22, 2021:
This looks so good. Can't wait to give it a try!