Haskel Causey is a loving husband and father; in his spare time, he enjoys writing blogs and posting articles on various topics.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
Ingredients (in order of use)
- About one Hand full or enough to fill a 26 oz bowl Romaine Lettuce, -Chopped
- 1 oz Spring Mix Lettuce
- 0.5 oz Carrot and Red Cabbage Blend, -Carrot shreds and finely chopped Red Cabbage
- 0.5 oz Monterey/Jack cheddar cheese blend
- 2 tsp Roasted Corn, -Refrigerated
- 1 tblsp Chopped Bacon
- 2 tsp Hard Boiled Egg, -Chopped
- 4 Grape Tomatoes, -1 for each corner of the salad
- Approximately 3 oz Your choice of chicken, -Sliced
Put it all together
- Get a square plate or 26 oz square bowl. Chop Romaine lettuce into bite size squares and add to dish. (Be sure to wash ingredients before preparing)
- Spread the spring mix evenly across the romaine lettuce
- Carrot/redcabbage blend comes next
- Next, sprinkle the delicious Monterey/Jack cheddar cheese
- Add the tblsp of bacon in the same fashion as the cheese, along with your tsp of egg
- Place 1 grape tomato in each corner of the salad
- Finally! Place your choice of chicken diagonally across the top of the salad
- Enjoy this tasty delicacy with any dressing that you choose. You may also top it with dried red peppers, croutons or sesame seeds
- Nutrition and Allergens | Chick-fil-A
Learn more about your favorite menu items at Chick-fil-A with our comprehensive nutrition and allergen guide.
CFA Cobb Salad
Rate and share with Friends!
Please feel free to share this page with your friends and family! Also don't forget to rate and comment, I hope you enjoyed this bit of information that not too many people know of.
© 2013 Haskel John Causey
Haskel John Causey (author) from Austin, Texas on October 21, 2016:
@RT Sorry for the late response, I have not been on this site in a very long time. The amount of sodium is due to the ingredients used to make the product. The nutritional scale comes directly from Chick-fil-A.
RT on July 18, 2016:
Why soooo much sodium in a salad??
Lisa Stover from Pittsburgh PA on September 11, 2013: