I am a mom of three with a career and a love for cooking. Whether you have been cooking for years or weeks, these recipes are perfect.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
serves 6-8 people
Family Fun Day Breakfast
My family and I look forward to Sunday mornings when we can all sit around the table to enjoy our favorite sweet and savory breakfast foods. This is the perfect addition to our family breakfast table and I hope it will be for yours too.
- 30 oz shredded hashbrowns, thawed
- 1 26 oz canned cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz sour cream
- 8 oz sharp cheddar, shredded
- 8 oz colby jack, shredded
- 1 cup yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup melted butter, salted
- Thaw shredded hash browns and preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Add sour cream and cream of chicken soup. Combine well with wooden spoon.
- Place hash browns in large bowl and add dry ingredients, onion and butter. Combine well with wooden spoon.
- Put aside 1/2 cup of sharp cheddar and 1/2 cup of colby jack to sprinkle over your casserole.
- Add remainder of cheese to your bowl and combine well so that you have cheese throughout.
- Sprinkle cheese that you put to the side over your casserole, cover with foil and place in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and pace back in office for 15 minutes or until top is browned to your liking.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2021 Celia Ribeiro