Let 'em Know you liked it!
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
1 hour 30 min
1 hour 50 min
- 1 lb Ground Beef, or Turkey or Whatever you wish
- 1 Cup Onion, Chopped ( I leave them out!!)
- 1/2 Cup Green Bell Pepper, And Red and YELLOW!
- 2 1/2 TBSP Chili Powder
- 1 Clove Garlic (minced), I prefer Garlic powder or dry minced garlic
- 1 Bay Leaf, Or crushed Bay leaf
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cumin, Don't Over Do IT!
- 4 tsp Jalepeno Peppers, CHopped up or SLiced (you can omit these)
- 2 cans Rotel chiles and tomatoes, (or used diced tomatoes)
- 1 Can tomato sauce
- 1 can Chili beans, (omit if you wish)
- Seasonings!, I use Montreal steak seasoning in everything!
Destructions!!! (Instructions to the rest of you!)
- In a Large Saucepan over medium heat combine onions peppers and your ground meat. Sautee until meat is BROWN (or at least thoroughly cooked! Drain the excess fat (or pour it on your dog's food as a tasty treat!)
- Add remaining ingredients (except beans) and season to taste!
- Bring to a Boil and then reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for about an hour.
- Add beans and let simmer about 10 more minutes.
- Alternatively, If you are impatient like I am you can boil it for about 20 mins and then simmer for 30. Make sure you are constantly stirring it(I use my ROBOSTIR and yes it works)
- Otherwise, after browning the meat throw it in a crock pot over night on low and when you wake up, you will have chili fine enough for a king!
Scroll to Continue