I am an online writer and studied from university of agriculture fasailabad. Will write 500 to 1000 words.
There is no doubt that Pakistani's are food lover, and they add different recipes into one recipes to make it delicious. When it comes to breakfast, lunch or dinner, it’s difficult what to choose over the other. However, when talking about breakfast, everyone wants something unique and feeling for a large period of time so, Chai paratha is among those, in which you get the superb taste, and this is yet popular option among the food lovers.
Aint there no food like Desi food
- Fry pan
- Fry pan food
- Cotton cloth
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
3 to 4 persons
For the Chai:
- 4 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons tea leaves
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cardamon, crashed
For the Paratha:
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon oil
- half cup water, warm
- 1 cup desi ghee
For making Chai Instructions
- Turn on the flame on the meduim heat.
- Take a pan, add milk boil it for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- After that add tea leaves, make it boil with milk for about 5 minutes to get a good and beautiful brown colour.
- Now add sugar to make it sweetened.
- Boil again it for about 2 minutes.
- Turn off the flame, fill up 3 to 4 cups of Chai and serve with paratha.
Desi food are world best food
- Take a bowl, add wheat flour, all purpose flour, sugar and salt, mix all these ingredients with the hand.
- Now add desi ghee and again mix it with the hand.
- Now add little by little water to make a soft and smooth dough.
- After making dough rest it aside for about 15 minutes and cover it with the cotton cloth.
- After 15 minutes, divide the dough into 3 or 4 equal half.
- Put the fry pan on the stove at medium flame.
- Now roll the 1st paratha and dip it first in the dry flour roll again for about 5 to 6 inches.
- Pour some desi ghee on the fry pan, pour the paratha and leave it for 1 minute.
- Now change the side of paratha add some more desi ghee and leave it for 1 minute.
- When the paratha fully cooked it changed its colour to golden brown, it looks crispy and yummy.
- Pour all the paratha's in the plate.
- Serve these paratha's with the Chai.
- So often these days eating Pakistani food passes for spirituality.
- Good food turns out to be tastier when you relish them with good friends.
- My mind says one thing, but my body says another. Thanks a lot, Pakistani food and beer.
- I cannot starve myself. I'm a foodie! I make fabulous pastas, Pakistani food, parathas and club sandwiches!
- So often these days eating Pakistani food passes for spirituality. I don't meditate, I don't pray, but I eat two samosa's every day.
- When I stopped eating meat, I fell in love with Pakistani food - there's so much selection, and they use the most beautiful spices.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2021 Aqsa Shahid
Aqsa Shahid (author) from Gujranwala on January 05, 2021:
Aqsa Shahid (author) from Gujranwala on January 04, 2021:
a good combination