I enjoy experimenting in the kitchen and sharing my favourite recipes with the world.
Distinguishing features: DOC Graubünden. Tasty cabbage rolls with a soft mountain cheese core topped with a cream and nutmeg sauce.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
Rest: 30 minutes
Total time: 1 h 25 min
- For the filling, pour the flour, salt and marjoram into a bowl. Mix the water and the crème fraîche and add the mixture to the flour, stirring with a ladle. Beat the eggs and add them to the mixture. Continue to knead the dough until bubbles form. Let it rest for approx. 30 minutes.
- Remove 12 large leaves from the cabbage, blanch them in salted water for approx. 1 minute, remove them and pass them under cold water. Let them drain. From the leaves cut into a cone the central rib. Lay the leaves on a tea towel. Cut out 12 cheese sticks, cut the rest into cubes and set aside. Place 2 tablespoons of filling in the centre of each leaf and top with a cheese stick. Fold the two sides of the leaves over the filling, then gently roll up the rolls. Put them in a large pan and pour in the broth. Cover and cook over medium-low heat for approx. 15 minutes. Pour the cooking liquid into a pan. Keep the rolls warm.
- For the sauce, add the cream to the cooking liquid and bring to a boil. Add the diced cheese and melt them while stirring. Be careful not to boil the sauce. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Serve the rolls with the sauce.
You may be interested to read
- High Protein Veggie Burger Recipe - Special food -
high protein veggie burger recipe is an easy and fast preparation that everyone will really like, even children who usually go crazy...
- Family Food: Pumpkin and almond cake
- lemon granita recipe Italian - Special Food - Summer Drink
lemon granita recipe Italian is an easy and successful recipe, ideal to be consumed in summer for its fresh, thirst-quenching and lively
- Family Food: POLENTA GNOCCHI WITH GORGONZOLA, A FIRST RUSTIC
© 2020 special food