CREAMY POTATO CROQUETTES
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 2 big Potato, boiled
- 1/2 tea spn Salt
- 60 gm Unsalted Butter, room temp.
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 3 cups Olive Oil
- 2 Egg Yolk
- 1 cup Refined Flour
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs
- Take a bowl & add potatoes & mash them.
- Now add butter & salt to it.
- Mix it Nicely.
- Now, gradually add little milk at a time & mix nicely to get creamy texture.
- Take a piping bag, pour the mixture.
- Take a baking tray & spread butter paper on it.
- Make 6 inch cylindrical shaped figures with the help of piping bag.
- Let it rest into the freezer for 30 mins.
- After 30 mins remove it from the freezer.
- Heat up the oil.
- Now take a small bowl & add egg yolks to it.
- Beat it with the help of a fork.
- Take a plate & spread bread crumbs to it.
- Take another plate & spread refined flour to it.
- Cut the Croquettes into 2 inch size pieces.
- Coat them with flour.
- Dip them one by one in the egg mix & then coat it with bread crumbs.
- Deep Fry till golden brown & crispy in medium heat.
- Serve Hot with Tomato Ketchup.
Time For Your Suggestions :)
Devika Primić from Dubrovnik, Croatia on October 23, 2021:
I like this recipe sounds a tasty treat and with potato must me superb. Your easy to read recipe makes me want to make it.
Scroll to Continue