Eesha enjoys writing about Indian culture, cooking, celebrations, and traditions.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
This Chocolate Oats Is
* More chocolaty.
* No veggies recipe.
* Having zero prep time.
* Healthy diet recipe.
* Kids favourite.
* Quick and easy breakfast option.
- ½ cup oats
- 1 cup milk (raw or boiled)
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- small dark chocolate bar (optional)
- a pinch of salt
- In a pan, heat 1 cup of milk with a pinch of salt, 2 tbsp of sugar, broken chocolate bar, and a tbsp of cocoa powder. Make sure to give it a good stir to melt the substances and obtain a uniform mixture. Tip- Use brown sugar for making in a diet recipe.
- Then as the milk starts to simmer, add ½ cup of oats into the pan and cook for 5-6 minutes with continuous stirring for the first few minutes. Caution- Stirring is required at the start to prevent boiling up of milk.
- Off the flame when the oatmeal reaches a thick consistency. Garnish it with some nuts or fruits if desired.
© 2020 Eesha N