I’m the okay-est Vegetarian! I’m not a perfect octo-vegetarian, but I have been one for 12 years now. Posting my recipes to share ❤️❤️❤️
ITS SO GOOD!
- 16oz frozen broccoli broccoli, chopped
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Mozzarella
- 2 cups Cheddar, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, separated into 1/4 tsp
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, separate into 1/4 tsp
- 1 teaspoon salt salt, separate into 1/2 teaspoon
- Ground peppee Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix together eggs, cheese, and 1/4 tsp onion powder & garlic powder. Add 1/2 tsp of salt and add fresh ground pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Defrost 16 oz of broccoli. Add defrosted broccoli to skillet with 2-3 tbsps butter on medium high. Add 1/4 tsp onion powder & garlic powder. Add 1/2tsp of salt and pepper to taste. Stir and Sauté until broccoli is slightly browned on the outside (approx 8-10 min).Add broccoli mixture to the egg mixture and stir.4.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and add egg mixture to each cup.5.
- bake for 25-30 min until golden brown on top.
*I like to add sautéed carmelized onions to this recipe but my kids aren’t fans, so I didn’t add it here.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2022 Okayestvegetarian