I love cooking native Indian delicious dishes. I would like to share my favourite recipes with my dear readers.
A cookie is a baked or cooked food. It was originated in Iran. It is typically eaten as a snack or a dessert. A cookie is generally made with flour and sugar. But today's peanut cookie will be made with peanut, maida, powdered sugar etc. It is very easy to make peanut cookie at home.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
For making dough:
• 1 cup of peanut
• 1/3 cup of maida(all-purpose flour)
• 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
For lining material:
• crushed peanut, as needed
For baking peanut cookies:
• micro-oven, as needed
1. Heat a pan by turning on the oven. Pour peanuts into the pan and fry them nicely on medium flame.
2. After frying them nicely on medium flame, pour peanuts into a grinder and grind them into paste and pour it into a bowl.
3. Add maida and powdered sugar by sifting them into the bowl and mix them well and knead them into a smooth dough.
4. Now, grease your palms of your hands with oil and take one dough ball into your palms and press on it to make it round flat shape and mix them with crushed peanuts as shown in the picture below. Keep the peanut cookies into an oily plate.
5. Now, keep the baking tray in the micro-oven preheated at 180° C for about 10 minutes and bake the peanut cookies at 180° C for about 20 minutes.
6. After baking the peanut cookies for about 20 minutes, take them out from the micro-oven. Let them cool.
7. After the peanut cookies become cool, serve them to the guests.
Sp Greaney from Ireland on December 28, 2020:
I never seen a recipe that fried and then grinded the peanuts. Its good for those who don't have peanut butter on hand.