Nyesha loves writing content about cooking & food recipes, restaurant reviews, movie reviews, television shows, weddings, and poetry.
HOW TO MAKE DELICIOUS COCONUT SHRIMP : Best coconut shrimp recipe
HOW TO MAKE DELICIOUS COCONUT SHRIMP - BEST COCONUT SHRIMP RECIPE
HOW TO MAKE DELICIOUS COCONUT SHRIMP - BEST COCONUT SHRIMP RECIPE :
How to make delicious coconut shrimp is the topic of the day! This how to make delicious coconut shrimp recipe is a how to make shrimp recipe that I love to use. It is one of my favorite how to make shrimp recipes. Do you know how to make delicious coconut shrimp? If not, would you like to learn how? You can learn how to make it with this recipe.
- Coconut shrimp is so incredibly delicious— Coconut shrimp is one of my favorite foods to make and with you, I'll be sharing this how to make delicious coconut shrimp recipe, the best coconut shrimp recipe!
- In this hub, I will discuss a seafood recipe for how to make the best fried coconut shrimp!
- Shrimp is generally scrumptious and when according to the recipe, you add coconut flavor to the shrimp while cooking it, there is just more great taste to love in every bite of shrimp! I hope that you enjoy using this how to make delicious coconut shrimp recipe.
- Do you like shrimp? If so, how do you like the shrimp to be prepared? Maybe it just depends on the occasion.
- Many of us try to limit our intake of fried foods, but we must admit that some fried foods such as fried shrimp often taste wonderful.
COCONUT SHRIMP - is a food that is often served in Chinese restaurants, Thai restaurants, and restaurants that specialize in seafood such as Red Lobster restaurant, among others.
- In my opinion, coconut fried shrimp is even better than plain fried shrimp so it's good to have a great recipe for coconut shrimp!
- Coconut shrimp is just oh, so good. Don’t just give me fried shrimp; give me fried coconut shrimp, please!
Are you interested in an easy recipe that would allow you to cook fried coconut shrimp at home? Well, you've come to the right place! I'm going to share my recipe for how to make best coconut shrimp with you right here.
The coconut flavor is just a terrific pairing for shrimp.
- For this how to make delicious fried coconut shrimp recipe, you can use fully cooked, cold, and thawed jumbo shrimp that have been rinsed and drained in a colander.
- Pat the large shrimp down with paper towels.
1. For this how to make best coconut shrimp recipe, you will need:
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED FOR THIS HOW TO MAKE BEST COCONUT SHRIMP RECIPE
- assorted spices (such as garlic and black pepper)
- brown sugar
- coconut flakes
Not just fried shrimp, but fried coconut shrimp, please.
2. Instructions for how to make best coconut shrimp recipe
INSTRUCTIONS FOR HOW TO MAKE BEST COCONUT SHRIMP RECIPE
I enjoy using some very tasty organic coconut flakes when I cook this coconut shrimp.
- For this How to Make Delicious Coconut Shrimp Recipe, crack three raw eggs into a bowl and beat the eggs, then set aside the bowl with the eggs.
- For the recipe, fill another bowl or small plastic container with 1 ½ cups of flour.
- For this how to make delicious coconut shrimp recipe, you can add the assorted spices right into the flour.
- The assorted spices in this how to make delicious fried coconut shrimp recipe can include one teaspoon each of black pepper, oregano, garlic, salt and even some paprika.
- I often like foods to be spicy so I often use crushed pepper flakes in this shrimp recipe as well.
- Personally, when I cooked this coconut shrimp dish most recently, I used a selection of assorted spices that I purchased at Aldi supermarket.
- For this how to make delicious coconut shrimp recipe, pour at least one cup of coconut flakes into a bowl as well.
- Additionally, for this how to make delicious fried coconut shrimp recipe, you can add some brown sugar to the flour mixture and stir or add the brown sugar to the coconut flakes.
- For this how to make delicious coconut shrimp recipe, you will be keeping the flour mixture and coconut flakes mixture separate in two bowls or you can even put the mixtures side by side, fitting in one larger bowl as illustrated in the photo.
- Piece by piece, place the shrimp in to the flour mixture to coat, then dip each piece into the egg. Dip the pieces into the flour again and lastly, dip them into the coconut flakes.
- Once the shrimp is layered with all this, it can be placed to fry in cooking oil on medium heat. You can use just a shallow amount of oil. The shrimp does not have to be deep fried.
- Flip the coconut shrimp over often with a spatula or spoon to avoid scorching. As the jumbo shrimp are already cooked, they will not need much time at all for frying. You will just want the frying batter to develop that appealing golden-brown color.
The coconut shrimp will look beautiful, enticing, and appetizing. The coconut shrimp will be a very tasty appetizer or meal to present on your table.
Your family or guests will tremendously enjoy this enticing dish of coconut shrimp. You can eat the fried coconut shrimp as is, bursting with flavor, or you can add lemon wedges to the coconut shrimp.
A little squeeze of lemon on each piece of coconut shrimp will add a tartness that is complementary and tasty. You can also add cocktail sauce, sweet and sour sauce, or other types of sauces that you might prefer to have with the coconut shrimp.
This has been my best method of cooking fried jumbo coconut shrimp that cooks up crispy and delicious every time!
Coconut shrimp that cooks up crispy and delicious.
Coconut Shrimp Recipe Prep
How to Make Coconut Shrimp
Cooking Photos - how to make best coconut shrimp
COCONUT SHRIMP RECIPE - Please rate this coconut shrimp recipe
Do you eat meat?
If you are a meat eater, do you enjoy seafood as much as meat
Do you eat fried foods often?
1. How to Make Coconut Shrimp & Onion Rings | Quang Tran on YouTube
2. Easy Coconut Shrimp Recipe with 2-Ingredient Dipping Sauce
3. Coconut Shrimp Recipe - Laura Vitale - Laura in the Kitchen Episode 639
4. How to Make Coconut Shrimp
5. Coconut Shrimp Recipe - Cooking with Chef Johnny Prep
6. How to Make Coconut Shrimp | LearntoCook on YouTube
7. How to Make Buffet Style Creamy Coconut Shrimp
© 2017 Nyesha Pagnou MPH
Please comment on this Best Coconut Shrimp Recipe article. Thanks!
Nyesha Pagnou MPH (author) from USA on June 11, 2020:
Thanks for your comment!
peachy from Home Sweet Home on June 06, 2020:
oh I super love shrimps ! Thanks for sharing
Nyesha Pagnou MPH (author) from USA on February 03, 2020:
Thanks so much for your nice comment on this shrimp recipe hub! I hope that you get to try coconut shrimp soon. It is so tasty!
Chitrangada Sharan from New Delhi, India on February 02, 2020:
This sounds delicious indeed. I like shrimp but haven’t tried it with coconut. The combination of ingredients looks interesting and worth trying.
Thanks for sharing the recipe and detailed instructions.
Nyesha Pagnou MPH (author) from USA on January 18, 2020:
Thanks so much!
PDGreenwell from Kentucky on January 17, 2020:
This looks delicious! Coconut shrimp has always been a favorite!
Nyesha Pagnou MPH (author) from USA on April 08, 2019:
Thanks so much!
Linda Rogers from Minnesota on April 05, 2019:
Nummy recipe-bring it on. I love shrimp & love this recipe.
Nyesha Pagnou MPH (author) from USA on November 03, 2017:
Dr Kulsum Mehmood,
I really appreciate your comment on this coconut shrimp recipe. Thanks a lot! I'm glad that you think that the shrimp looks yummy.
Nyesha Pagnou MPH (author) from USA on November 03, 2017:
Thanks so much for posting your kind comment about this coconut shrimp recipe.
Dr Kulsum Mehmood from Nagpur, India on November 02, 2017:
Very yummy looking dish. Will definitely try out this appetising recipe. Thanks for sharing.
Elayne from Rocky Mountains on November 02, 2017:
Thanks for the great recipe. I love coconut shrimp. Only have it once in a while, but it is a real treat!