Hi, my name is Naveen Singh, I am staying in Bangalore. I am Hotel Management graduate, passout from CIHMCT, Chandigarh .
Chana Dal (Bengal Gram)- 200 GM's (boiled)
Suran (Yam) - 100 GM's(boiled)
Chopped Onion - 50 GM's
Chopped Chilli - 1 TSp
Chopped Ginger - 1 TSp
Chopped Coriander - 1 Tbsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 TSP
Cumin powder - 1 TSP
Salt - As per the taste
Chopped Garlic - 1/2 TSP
Cumin seeds - 2 GM's
- Boil chana dal(Bengal gram)and Suran (yam) together in the pressure cooker by adding salt & turmeric powder.
- Remove from the heat after 3 to 4 vissiles.
- Make a rough mixture of chana dal & Yam in the blender.
- Saute all the ingredients mentioned in the ingredients list (cumin seeds,onion, Ginger,Garlic,chilli,coriander leaf, turmeric powder, coriander powder,cumin powder & salt).
- Now ,mix the chana dal and Yam mixture into the sauteed Masala . Make a medium size kababs and grill it on the griddle till it gets the grilling marks on it. Repeat the remaining mixture.
- Now serve the kababs with mint chutney or sauce.
© 2021 Naveen Kumar Singh
Naveen Kumar Singh (author) from Bangalore, Karnataka on August 29, 2021:
You are welcome.
Try pls,I am sure,u would love it
Liza from USA on August 29, 2021:
The instructions and the photos for making the dish are great! Though, I have never eaten the dish but, I am sure it is delicious. I love Indian food. Thanks for sharing the recipe, Naveen.