I enjoy experimenting in the kitchen and sharing my favourite recipes with the world.
The crunchy endive and the flavour of oranges make this salad tasty and juicy and enrich it with vitamins, perfect for winter.
Side dish For 4 people
Preparation: approx. 20 minutes
- 300 g of belgian endive
- 300 g of radicchio, on sale at the market
- 2 oranges
- 5 tablespoons of white balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons of lemon flavored oil
- ½ bunch of chives
- Cut the Belgian endive and radicchio into strips. Peel the oranges cut them into slices and divide them into four. Mix the vinegar with the oil and season with salt and pepper. Spread the salad on the plates, then the pieces of orange and season everything with the sauce. Finely chop the chives and sprinkle them over the salad.
You may be interested to read
- Soup with apples, herbs and bacon
- Avocado and apple smoothie
- Healthy Yogurt Cake- Special food - Quick and easy recipe
The healthy yogurt cake is a light and delicious cake, perfect for breakfast or a snack every day,A quick and easy recipe to prepare.
© 2021 special food