Nyesha loves writing about cooking/recipes, restaurants, movies, weddings, and poetry.
Recipe for how to make beef pot roast with green salsa verde
Beef Recipe : How to Make Succulent Beef Pot Roast with Green Salsa Verde
BEEF RECIPE FOR HOW TO MAKE SUCCULENT BEEF POT ROAST WITH GREEN SALSA VERDE
Beef Recipe : Succulent Beef Pot Roast with Green Salsa Verde
This article will discuss a recipe for how to make succulent beef pot roast with green salsa verde. Beef pot roast is a satisfying food, for sure. Beef pot roast is a very hearty food! This is a very quick and easy beef recipe for how to make a meal of satisfying succulent beef pot roast with green salsa verde.
BEEF POT ROAST -
- Beef Pot roast is definitely one of my favorite meat dishes to prepare as well as to eat. I love beef pot roast!
- My family loves beef pot roast as well.
- There's something about beef pot roast with green salsa verde.
- The flavors just match so well.
- They are so complementary.
- Green salsa verde pairs very well with beef, indeed.
Having an enticing hot pot roast, fresh from the oven placed at the center of your dining table to share with family or friends is just the best!
Beef pot roast is a great tasting food to eat. Have you ever cooked a pot roast? If not, this article will show you how to make succulent beef pot roast with salsa verde.
- To make this succulent beef pot roast with salsa verde, at Harris Teeter supermarket, you can purchase a tray of raw meat beef pot roast at varying prices depending on sales prices versus regular retail price as well as the weight of the meat.
- You can expect to pay an average of anywhere from $13-$18 for a large cut of raw beef for cooking pot roast from Harris Teeter supermarket.
- I have also purchased comparable raw beef for cooking pot roast at Food Lion supermarket on occasion.
Have you cooked pot roast before?
Beef pot roast is definitely one of my favorite meat dishes to prepare as well as to eat.
To prepare this beef recipe for how to make succulent beef pot roast with green salsa verde,
- To prepare this beef recipe for how to make succulent beef pot roast with green salsa verde, take a large baking pan and line it with foil, then coat the foil with cooking oil such as canola oil or vegetable oil.
- Set the baking pan aside.
The raw beef pot roast that you purchased should be removed from all packaging and rinsed well, patted dry with paper towels and then placed in the foil lined baking tray.
Then you can discard all of the raw beef pot roast's packaging and paper towels that you used, wash and dry your hands and select jars of spices that you will use to season the beef pot roast.
The spices that I most recommend for seasoning the beef pot roast are:
- black pepper,
- garlic powder,
- a bit of crushed red pepper
- and perhaps a little parsley or oregano.
You can rub the seasonings into the beef pot roast, then wash hands again. Pour just about two ounces of water into the baking pan for the pot roast.
Green salsa verde is very complementary to beef pot roast
- For this how to make beef pot roast with salsa verde recipe, pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Then add the baking pan containing the pot roast to the oven.
- Bake the beef pot roast at the 400 degree temperature for fifteen minutes then reduce the heat of the oven to 350 degrees, cover the beef pot roast with foil and continue cooking it in the oven for an additional 1 hour.
- Finally, reduce the heat on the oven again, this time to 325 degrees and cook the beef pot roast for 1 more hour at that temperature.
This cooking process should yield a very juicy, succulent beef pot roast, not at all dried out.
- When it comes to meat and sauce pairings, as mentioned before, green salsa verde is very complementary to beef pot roast and is perhaps my favorite type of sauce to eat with beef pot roast.
- Green salsa verde is commonly used in Mexican cuisine and my first introduction to this salsa was from a Mexican restaurant.
- It is a spicy green sauce made from tomatillos (Mexican green tomatoes). I do not prepare the green salsa verde from scratch.
- I buy the salsa verde at the supermarket already prepared and enjoy adding salsa verde to my piping hot beef pot roast meat before I dig in.
- Some illustrative food photos are included in this article to show the beef pot roast with the green salsa verde. It is oh so good!
If you prepare this succulent beef pot roast with green salsa verde recipe, may you enjoy it immensely!
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
2 hours 15 min
2 hours 25 min
This cooking process should result in you having a very juicy, succulent pot roast.
Hot pot roast ready for serving
Please rate this pot roast recipe
1. Salsa Top Round Roast
2. Crock Pot Salsa Beef Roast
© 2017 Nyesha Pagnou MPH
Nyesha Pagnou MPH (author) from USA on October 16, 2017:
Hi peachy, thanks very much for saying that about this pot roast meal recipe and thanks for bookmarking this recipe. I appreciate it!
peachy from Home Sweet Home on October 13, 2017:
Ahh lovely meal, bookmark this hub for my future meal