Hi, I'm Urwa khan and I am creating step-by-step recipes with photos so you can learn how to make delicious homemade meals for your family."
Sponge cake Ingredients:
- Flour, cocoa powder, baking powder 1 cup
- Baking powder
- Fruit cocktail
- Half a cup of sugar
- Eggs 4
- Cooking chocolate
- Cream 14 tablespoons
- (Optional) Vanilla essence
prep and bake Timing:
Prepare Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 18 to 20 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
How is chocolate sponge cake made?
Gather all ingredients and measure them before starting.
1. Break the eggs and put them in a bowl. Separate the white part and the yellow part. Now beat the eggs well so that they become fluffy and fluff will happen only when not a single drop of water is attached to the pot. Also, if the eggs are 5 or 6 days old, they will not fluff well.
2. Now in the second step we will add and beat the yellow part one by one in the fluff mixture. That is, little by little, we will add yellow parts.
3. Now in the third step, we will add and beat the yellow part one by one in the fluff mixture. That is, little by little, we will add yellow parts.
4. Now in the fourth step, we have to take half a cup of sugar and beat it in half. This mixture has to be prepared quickly otherwise it will release water and it will spoil.
5. Now we have to take a cup and we have to fill the cup and not measure separately. We have to add 2 cups of flour. One-and-a-half tablespoons of cocoa powder. We have added a little less chocolate, but you can add as much as you like. Then add a tablespoon of baking powder. Now you have to prepare a full cup. If not, you have to add more flour or chocolate and fill a cup.
6. Now sift the powder with the help of a sieve and mix it in one direction with the help of a spoon.
Mix on one side. Do not mix in different directions.
7. Now mix well. If you want to add vanilla essence, add it. Can't even put.
How to ready sponge cake-cream:
1. Put 14 tablespoons of cream in a bowl.
I am using whippy whip cream here. This is a very good cream. You can buy it online.
2. Now beat the cream. Add the avocado powder. I'm adding two tablespoons. You can add three or four tablespoons of your choice.
3. Add cocoa powder and beat for 3 to 4 minutes. It contains sugar. You can add sugar if you like it sweeter. And now keep the mixture in the fridge if it is summer. Keep it outside in winter.
Baking the Sponge Chocolate Cake:
1. Now put this mixture in a round pan. Smooth it from the top to remove the bubbles. And let the wind blow.
2. Now place the cake in the oven at 170 degrees or 175 degrees temperature, do not keep more than this, otherwise, the cake will be hard.
3. After 20 minutes the cake will be ready. Check the cake with a toothpick. If the toothpick is clean, the cake is baked.
4. Take out the cake and let it cool. Then use a knife to separate the cake from the side. When cool, the cake will easily come out of the pan. So let the cake cool well.
How is the cake cut into layers?
1. Place the cake in the cake tray. And cut securely in the middle with a knife or thread. And place the cake layers in two separate pots.
2. Now take a mug of warm water and put half a teaspoon of coffee in it. Add a teaspoon of sugar and mix well.
3. Now this mixture is ready which we will put on the cake and soften the cake. Add as much water as you want to keep the cake soft or hard.
4. We will pour more than half of the water on the bottom layer. And pour less water on the top layer.
5. Now spread the cream on the cake and carefully make a layer.
6. Now carefully lift the top layer of cake and place it on top of the cream layer. Now apply the remaining cream on the top and side of the cake.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
Then place the fruit or pineapple on top
Delicious cake bun is ready
- Take four large eggs and if you have fresh eggs, keep them in the fridge for an hour.
- The bowl we have to take after that should be completely dry and should not contain a single drop of water.
- And the batter you have to beat should also be completely dry. These are the little things that need to be kept in mind otherwise the cake may spoil.
- You can use more water to soften the cake and if you like hard spongy cakes you can add less water. But remember that we will pour more than half of the water on the bottom layer. And pour less water on the top layer.
- If you put too much water on the top layer, it will break. And if water was poured on top of the cake with a creamy layer, the cake would have slipped and the cream would have left water.
Chocolate sponge cake with fresh whippy cream Calories and Nutrition per serving
|73 calories||Granulated Sugar||19.17 grams|
Heavy Whipping Cream
Cocoa dry powder
© 2021 Urwa