|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 12 oz. can tomato sauce
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 pinch of sugar😉
How you make it.
- Add ground beef, onion, salt & pepper into to a large frying pan, cooking on medium heat until beef has browned.
- Cook 1 cup elbow macaroni according to package, then drain
- Combine browned beef and cooked macaroni into a greased shallow baking dish
- Add tomato sauce and 1/2 cup of shredded cheese
- Mix beef, macaroni, tomato sauce and cheese until everything is combined, then bake uncovered on 350 for 30 minutes
- Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheese on top of beefaroni
- Return to oven until cheese melts on top, remove from oven and serve