Whenever I just think about the chocolate my mouth starts watering and it's happening with lots of people who are chocolate lovers like me.I most of the time make this milkshake on weekends and my family enjoys it a lot. The taste of the shake lasts for a week and I want to take it daily, but taking too much sugar in your routine is not a good choice because it has very harmful effects on your body.
Despite its delicious taste, researchers claim that it has lots of benefits. Studies show that chocolate helps to prevent heart disease, switch mood, and because of antioxidants, flavanol in chocolate beans makes the chocolate reduces the oxidative stress of cells.
So today I am going to share a very delicious, cold, and sweet recipe for a chocolate milkshake, which will energies you.
So let's get started.
- 2 cups cold milk, boiled
- 2 scoop chocolate ice cream
- 4scoop vanilla ice cream
- 2tablespoon sugar
- 2tablespoon cocopowder
- 8 icecubes
- 2 tablespoons drinking chocolate
- some chocolate, syrup
- 1 milk chocolate, bar
- 4 oreo biscuits
- Take pair of glasses, spread some chocolate syrup along the walls of the glasses.
- Refrigerate them for a minimum of 10 mins.
- In a blender jar, add milk, ice cubes, drinking chocolate, four scoops of vanilla ice cream, sugar, and cocoa powder, and all oreo biscuits.
- Let it blend, until it becomes smooth.
- Take out pair of glasses from the refrigerator.
- Add one scoop of chocolate ice cream to each glass.
- Pour milkshake in one glass and then in another glass.
- Now let's move toward the very interesting part, the topping of the milkshake.
- Take whipping cream, and spread it on the surface of shake in an upward spiral way.
- Sprinkle cocoa powder on the top of whipping cream.
- Take a chocolate bar, shred it on the cocoa powder.
- In the last step make chocolate syrup lining on the topping.
- Your delicious and cold chocolate milkshake is ready to serve.
- Enjoy your drink, have fun.
MariaMontgomery from Coastal Alabama, USA on August 24, 2021:
Sounds yummy, Leona.
Leona naveed (author) on August 24, 2021:
I hope you will enjoy this shake. Good luck.