|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
1 hour 15 min
Ingredients for filling
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 250g butter
- 1/5 teaspoon vanillin
Ingredients for Dough
- 3 cups (each 250ml) flour
- 1 cup sour cream, or yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 250gr butter
- 3/4 baking soda, combined with 2 drops of vinegar
- a pinch of salt
- Mix the following ingredients: flour with salt and baking soda.
- Add the butter, the egg and sour cream (or yogurt) and start mashing all ingredients together.
- Divide the dough into three parts, and place them for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Prepare the filling: Mix sugar,vanillin and flour. Take the butter and rub it into flour dough. Make sure once you're done the dough looks like sand.
- Shape the dough with rolling pin into 1-1.5 cm phyllo and add the filling as it is shown in the picture.
- One more time you need to shape the dough into 3 rolls. Brush the dough with the beaten egg. You can also draw lines on the dough as it is shown in the picture by using a fork.
- Cut the dough into medium size pieces.
- Bake them in the oven for 20-25min at 175C. Use the backing paper.
Check out My Other Recipes
- Armenian Bread Matnakash
Armenian recipe for traditional bread called Matnakash. It was baked for many centuries by native Armenians. Matnakash bread is easy to bake. You will be surprised how tasty and soft it will be.
- Criadillas Recipe - How to Cook Bull Testicles
The recipe of Rocky Mountain Oysters is interesting and easy to execute. The taste of dish will make you add it in favourite recipe list. Cook Bull Fries using this simple Bull Fries recipe.
- Greek Recipe: Chocolate Lenten Cake
This recipe is for people who are vegetarians, for people who are trying to lose some weight and for everyone who likes all types of chocolate cakes. NO MILK NO EGGS NO BUTTER ADDED IN THE RECIPE.
- Recipe - Rose Jam - Flowers
If you like flowers and especially roses this recipe will become your favorite. It feels like preparing fragrance and not the dessert due to aroma. The taste of roses in sugar is magnifique.
- Armenian recipe: Bread Matnakash
Armenian recipe for traditional bread called Matnakash. It was baked for many centuries by native Armenians. It is easily baked even in house conditions. You will be surprised how tasty and soft it is.