About Apple Butter Waffles
They are two things I look forward to every fall, and that is pumpkin spice everything and apple butter. I make these waffles as soon as I get my apple butter made up, and there is a big deal in my family; it has become a tradition that fall is not here until I make these waffles.
You can use homemade or store-made apple butter both work well. I will recommend my apple butter recipes as it is what I use and works so well.
Rate This Recipe
- 3 cups All-purpose Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoons Salt
- 1/2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 cup Whole milk
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 cup Butter, Melted
- 1 cup Apple Butter
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Chopped Pecans
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- In a different bowl, whisk milk, eggs, butter, apple butter, and vanilla.
- Add the flour mix to the milk mix, mixing well until combined. It will be a little lumpy.
- Stir in the pecans. And let it stand for 3 minutes.
- Heat the waffle maker in a medium setting if it has one. Spray each side with spray oil.
- Add 1/2 cup of batter to the waffle maker and spread a bit. Cook for about 2 minutes or until waffles is golden brown.
- Serve with syrup, apple butter, pecans, or fruit.
Apple Butter Recipes
- Apple-Butter Custard Pie
Made like a pumpkin pie, but you use apple butter in place of the pumpkin. It is a big hit with anyone who tries it.
- Easy Spiced Apple Butter
This a super easy homemade apple butter recipe.
- Yummy Homemade Apple Butter Recipe
A Simple Recipe For A Slow Cooked Apple Butter That Everyone Will Love
© 2022 Brenda