Chicken donuts are a delicious breakfast for the whole family, especially the children. This is one of my favorite dishes. Chicken donuts are easy to make and you can make them right away. You can add flavor to the cheese sauce. Try the chicken donuts recipe. Enjoy donut and cheese sauce.
Preparation of chicken donuts paste
- First, we wash the boneless chicken and put it in the pan.
- Now add ginger paste, garlic paste, green chili paste and cook for 2 minutes.
- Then add slices, mashed potatoes, soy sauce, and all spices.
- Stir until well combined.
- How to make a donut
- First, lubricate your hands with oil.
- Make a cutlet and then make a hole in the middle with your thumb. After this process take bread crumbs in one bowl and beats eggs in the other bowl.
- Add salt and pepper and stir well.
- Now first we lay eggs on the donuts and then coat the donuts with bread crumbs.
- Now take oil in a pan and fry the donuts on medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes on both sides or until golden brown. And enjoy donuts with cheese sauce.
hira (author) from faisalabad on June 25, 2021:
Elaine Byers on June 25, 2021:
Oh wow these look delicious!