Chicken donuts are a delicious snack for the whole family, especially children. This is one of my favorite dishes. Chicken donuts are easy to make and you can prepare them before you know it. You can double the fun with cheese sauce. Try the chicken donuts recipe. Enjoy the donut and cheese sauce
- 300 grams boneless chicken.
- Oil for frying pan
- 2 tablespoons ginger paste.
- 2 tablespoons garlic paste.
- 2 tablespoons green chili paste.
- 2 cups coriander leaves.
- 2 boiled mixed potatoes (small).
- 2 pieces.
- 1 piece of pepper.
- 1 pinch of salt (or flavor).
- 2 tablespoons coriander powder.
- 1 tablespoon red chili powder.
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup bread crumbs.
- 2 whisked eggs.
- 1 pinch of salt.
- 2 pinches of pepper.
Preparation of chicken donuts paste
- First, we wash the boneless chicken and add it to the chopper.
- Now add ginger paste, garlic paste, green chili paste, and coriander leaves and chop it for 2 minutes.
- Then add slices, mashed potatoes, soy sauce, and all spices.
- Bounce until well mixed.
- First, lubricate your hands with oil.
- Make a cutlet and then make a hole in the center with your thumb.
- Take bread crumbs in one bowl and whisk eggs in another bowl.
- Add salt and pepper and whisk well.
- Now first we put eggs on the donuts and then coat the donuts with bread crumbs.
- Now take oil in a pan and fry the donuts on medium heat for 10 minutes on each side for 4 to 5 minutes or until golden brown.and enjoy Donuts with cheese sauce
Ingredients of cheese sauce:
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup sheet cheese
- 3-4 tablespoons mayonnaise
Cheese sauce direction
- In a pan heat, add butter 1 cup of milk, mozzarella, sheet cheese, and mix well.
- Add mayonnaise and mix well.
- Put milk in the pan and stir well.
- Sprinkle some chopped pepper on the donuts for drizzle and garnish.
- Serve with cheese sauce or ketchup.
hira (author) from faisalabad on June 25, 2021:
Elaine Byers on June 25, 2021:
Oh wow these look delicious!