Cheese cake is one of America's favorite desserts. It is a super tasty side dish. For decades now, people have enjoyed eating cheese cake. It is something anyone can make. You don't have to be a chef to create an awesome cheese cake. The secret is in the ingredients.
There are various ways to make a delicious cheese cake. Today, I will show you my awesome recipe. I hope you enjoy it. It is a simple and easy recipe. You will only need a few great ingredients to get started. Here is my strawberry cheese cake recipe.
- 2 tbsp of Sugar
- 1 cup of Graham Crackers, Crumbs
- 1/2 cup of Graham Cracker, Crumbs
- 1/3 cup of Melted, Butter
- Three whole, eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla, extract
- 2 teaspoons of lemon, juice
- Four packages of cream, cheese 8oz
- One cup of, sugar
- One teaspoon of pure vanilla, extract
|Krogger stawberry pie filling|
- Take the one and one half cup full of Graham crackers and add it to a food processor. Pulse until it is sand like
- Add melted butter and 1/3 cup of sugar pulse until everything is mixed well.
- Add it to a pie pan. Bake for ten minutes until firm. Let it stand for twenty minutes before adding pie filling.
- In a separate bowl add the room temperature cream cheese to a mixer. Pulse until well blended.
- Add one cup of sugar to the mixer. Also add the pure vanilla extract and lemon juice. Blend well. Then add one egg at a time. Also blend well.
- Pour filling into pie crust. Bake for fifty five minutes in 300 degree oven until cake is firm and wiggles.
- Take out of oven. Refrigerate over night. Then pour the Krogger stawberry pie filling over top of cheese cake. Cut and enjoy.
You can buy pre-made pie crust if you would like at the grocery store. I must say it is better to make your own with Graham crackers.
The store bought version can save you time. All you will have to do is make the pie filling then bake it in the oven for the appropriate time written . Make sure to refrigerate overnight for best results. Then add pie strawberry topping.
Remember, you will need a mixer to complete the recipe. If you're making the crust yourself, you will also need a food processor and a cake pan. I have include two of the devices below. Amazon has great deals on both items. I hope this article was helpful in teaching you how to make cheesecake . My recipe is easy and delicious. I hope you enjoy this recipe.
Rachel L Alba from Every Day Cooking and Baking on March 02, 2021:
It looks amazing and luscious. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
Liza from USA on March 01, 2021:
The strawberry cheesecake looks delicious! I won't mind a slice of it right now. Thanks for sharing the recipe.