Hi my names is Richard Coliflores been expat in the Philippines for 10 years living here in the Philippines given me eye opener people here
Best Affordable Buffet for Birthday Celebrants
The restaurant offers a wide choices or selection of their delectable offerings.Their food stations are organized according to the country they represent, Asian, Western cuisines and They have a seafood station, BBQ station, roast station, meat station, fruit station , veggies station, halo halo station, dim-sum station, pizza station, finger foods bar, salad bar and pasta station. They also have station that offers different kinds of fresh, baked and confectionery desserts to choose from. They have a free flow drinking station that offers only 4 types of fresh juices in variety of flavors and They have fruit shakes, coffee, tea, draft beers and soft-drinks. Their meat carving station where you can get prime ribs, roasted beef, roasted pork-loin, roasted chicken, and salmon.
The Dessert Bar, Buffet Tables and Bars
- Cuisine: Filipino, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Dim Sum
- Known For: Classy buffet ambiance, offers wide array of cuisines
- Standard price (Lunch): PHP 599 per head (Weekdays); PHP 799 per head (Weekends) – PHP 399 for kids for all days
- Standard price (Dinner): PHP 799 per head (Weekdays/Weekends) – PHP 399 for kids for all days
- Operating hours: 11:30AM to 2:30PM (Lunch); 5:30PM to 10:30PM (Dinner) – Mondays to Sundays
- Contact numbers: +63325172222 / +63325649999
Excellent food and ambiance
Sugbufe Restaurant is not expensive I meant their price is reasonable and embody the culture of Cebu by bringing Filipino cuisine to new heights and expand the knowledge of their guests about the food, culture, and heritage of the Philippines.The restaurant currently supports people with disabilities (PWDs) by welcoming them into their workforce. In fact, the restaurant has a number of PWDs in their workforce. Their lechon is only available during dinner. I was feasting with their chili crab and shrimp their shrimps were fresh It’s bathed in garlic lemon butter that you’d be tempted to suck off the shrimp. The crabs were as fresh as it could be and I liked the hint of Cajun spice, they only have one drink available that inclusive with the buffet package (house ice tea) you have to pay extra for soft-drinks. It was iced tea but it was reduced in strength or concentration, also they have the "make your own halo halo".
The Lechon, Veggie, Seafood and Crabs
- Cuisine: All Filipino
- Known For: True Filipino comfort eats in a buffet style of dining
- Standard price (Lunch): PHP 348 per head (All days)
- Standard price (Dinner): PHP 448 per head (All days)
- Operating hours: 11AM to 2PM (Lunch); 6PM to 10PM (Dinner) – Mondays to Saturdays
- Contact numbers: (032) 354-8253 / +639177122833 / +63322688374
All-you-can-eat at a fair price
Yakimix has grown popular ever since it opened its first branch in Cebu. They offer both cooked and raw foods whereby you can bring to your table and cook it there. Each table has its own cooking utilities. Their drinks are limited though but they have soft-drinks and a variety of juices to choose from. They also offer halo-halo for dessert, it is not that expensive but you can enjoy different cuisines like Chinese, Japanese, Korean and of course Filipino. They also offered discounts for people whose celebrating their birthday on that month.
The Buffet Tables and Dessert Bar
- Cuisine: Japanese, Chinese, Korean, American, Dim Sum
- Known For: Do-it-yourself smokeless grilled cooking
- Standard price (Lunch): PHP 499 per head (Weekdays); PHP 599 per head (Weekends) – PHP 299 for kids for all days
- Standard price (Dinner): PHP 599 per head (Weekdays/Weekends) – PHP 299 for kids for all days
- Operating hours: 11:30AM to 3PM (Lunch); 5:30PM to 11PM (Dinner) – Mondays to Sundays
- Contact numbers: +63323437732 / +639771048726
Good value of eat-all-you-can at reasonably priced
This buffet is located at City Time Square in Mandaue across from Park Mall. Once you enter City Times Square head towards the end and you'll find Tokyo Table. Variety was way better than most other buffets in Cebu that I've tried. They had a mix of Filipino, Korean, Chinese, but mostly Japanese offerings. Everything I tasted was hot and flavorful. The place offers not only grilled meats but also Japanese sushi and sashimi. The buffet price includes free flowing beer lunch does not include the dessert bar, free wifi, ask a waiter or waitress for the password.
The Buffet Tables, Dessert Bar and Drinks
- Cuisine: Japanese
- Known For: Extensive buffet menu of Japanese food
- Standard price (Lunch): PHP 550 per head (All days) – PHP 380 for kids for all days
- Standard price (Dinner): PHP 650 per head (Mon-Thu); PHP 750 per head (Fri-Sun) – PHP 380 for kids for all days
- Operating hours: 11:30AM to 2PM (Lunch); 6PM to 10PM (Dinner) – Mondays to Sundays
- Contact numbers: (032) 239-7000 / +63322397000
Local cuisine value for money
This buffet is located in Banilad within Gaisano Country Mall center. If you are coming from Mandaue area stay on your right side and do not get on the bridge. Family Choice Restaurant is a famous eat-all-you-can restaurant that offers budget buffets for lunch and dinner. If you are on a budget but want to be glutton? then come here. The price of its eat all you can buffet is so cheap. For only 200 pesos you can enjoy unlimited food. All food taste good and also the drinks are unlimited.
The Buffet Tables, Dessert Bar
- Cuisine: Filipino
- Known For: Extensive buffet menu of Filipino food
- Standard price (Lunch): PHP 230 per head
- Standard price (Dinner): PHP 230 per head
- Operating hours: 11:30AM to 2PM (Lunch); 5PM to 9PM (Dinner) – Mondays to Sundays
- Contact numbers: +63322321859
Liz Westwood from UK on November 04, 2018:
In the UK we went through a phase a few years ago of all you can eat buffet restaurants being very popular. Our family especially enjoyed the Red Hot Buffet Shack, but sadly most no longer operate. You have good information and photos in this article.