Brittany Banks is a young woman who likes to experiment with food. She gets bored with always eating the same meals.
You have the option to add whatever you want to these tasty Mexican dishes. Usually paired with some sour cream, salsa, or guacamole this is a quick and great dish to make for your family.
Add-on ideas: Beef, pork, shrimp, or chicken, tomato, or lettuce.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
Serves one quesadilla
- 1/2 cup rice, (Of your choice)
- 1/4 cup cheese, (Of your choice)
- 1/2 cup chicken, (Of your choice)
- 2 large tortilla, (Of your choice)
- mild taco sauce, (Optional)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, (Of your choice)
- 2.25 ounces sliced olives, (Of your choice)
- Add olive oil to a 12" frying pan. Set dial to medium-high.
- Once hot, place one tortilla carefully flat down in the pan. Sprinkle your cheese, cooked rice, precooked chicken, olives and any other ingredients you desire.
- Spread evenly and lay down the other tortilla. Cook for 5 min or until golden brown.
- Use two spatulas to flip over or a baking sheet. Cook until golden brown or for 5 min and serve. Don't forget your sour cream, taco sauce, or guacamole.
© 2021 Brittany Banks